Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weights

I went to the gym this morning to find that the instructor was ill, so her friend, a dancer took the class for her. We were suppose to do weight circuits today and I was pumped about it! I feel like I can feel my muscles growing when I pump iron. No such luck! The dancer wanted to teach...you guessed it...dance. I DON'T DANCE!!! Don't get me wrong...I would love to be able to, I'm just not good at it. Well, all the other ladies (mostly older gals...like in their 60's and 70's) were, shall we say, slow in learning the steps and my heart rate was not amused. Finally after about 20 minutes, I left and went to the weight room to try to figure out the machines on my own. I did 2 reps of eight on each limb and did 2 circuits. I hope I didn't use to much weight. We'll see tomorrow.

Off to make dinner. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment