Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Frustrated!!!

It will have been one month, tomorrow, since I began this journey and while I am proud of myself for staying strong and not "falling off the wagon," I am HIGHLY frustrated with the amount of weight I've lost. I got on the scale this morning and it showed only a 10 pound loss. I was really hoping for 2o, but would have settled for 15. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I'm drinking tons of water, no sugar, incorporating fiber, exercising...what else can I do??? I've been eating about 1500 calories (give or take....I have a hard time getting them all in!) I have been under 60 grams of fat a day. I guess what I'm saying is that I need help!!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :( Grrr.....

1 comment:

  1. Just keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat (I hate it when people tell me that!). So maybe the better things to focus on are: are your clothes fitting better? are your walks lengthening either in distance or time? how do you feel overall?

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete