Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Day

I had a better afternoon after talking to my health guru...she said I was doing fine and that maybe changing up my workout routine would help. Soooooo...I'm going to try the low impact Tae Bo class this evening. We'll see how it goes. I'm a little anxious about it, but I really like the instructor (who is the spouse of the guru, by the way.) He reminds me of Bob (from The Biggest Loser) because he is very encouraging and makes you want to work for him. I'm a John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus author) rather than a Dr. Phil (tell it like it is with no filter or compassion) kinda girl! I do better when encouraged rather than chastised. I'll let ya know how tonight goes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how you like Tae Bo! I tried it for about 2 weeks and liked it a lot. You really feel like you're "doing" something. I'm glad your guru made you feel better about your progress. Even those Biggest Loser people have times when they work their butts off and see very little "progress". :o)
    Love ya! Brandy

    ReplyDelete